Caring For You and Your Smile
Many people prefer the option of an individual plan that covers the essential dental prevention and maintenance visits.
At Twenty 2 we have listened and, for an affordable monthly investment, we provide dental care plans that enable you to benefit from these services.
Our aim is to help you achieve the feeling of well-being that comes when you know that your mouth is healthy, your smile is attractive and that you are well equipped to keep it that way. Compare the benefits of our Membership plan here.
How do I join a plan?
You do not need to be dentally fit to join
You can join any of our Care Plans right away, after your initial assessment at which we will suggest the most appropriate plan for you, and enjoy the peace of mind afforded by them. Any treatment that may be required can be carried out at your convenience and the costs spread over a number of months, usually the duration of the treatment plan.
All you have to do is complete a registration form and direct debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment a one-off administration fee of £10 per person will be charged and will be included in your first direct debit payment.
Key Benefits of all our dental care plans include:
- Flexible monthly payments
- 10% off oral hygiene products
- 10% off dental treatments (excludes dental implants)
- 10% off additional hygiene visits
- Free annual comprehensive Velscope Oral Cancer Screen (18 plus)
- Emergency out of hours cover
- All necessary small radiographs
- UK and Worldwide emergency cover
- Preventive care for long term dental health
- No large amounts of treatment needed before joining
- Accident and emergency insurance cover
Please click this link to see the monthly payment care plans that we offer
To register or if you have any questions about our services, please call in at reception and speak to our friendly and helpful staff. Alternatively please call 01934 620220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.